Re: routing table size

  • From: David Schwartz
  • Date: Sat Jul 27 16:53:37 2002

>I've never suggested accepting /25's thru /32's.  I'm wondering if the
>people saying I should not de-aggregage my /20 actually practice what they
>preach and filter /24's and don't globally announce /24's from their
>customers.
>
>-Ralph

	What's wrong with announcing routes from your customers? Even /32s if you
want. Only those people who choose to accept them will be affected by them
and anyone who you have a BGP session with can insist you filter them out.
Treating different situations as if they were the same is not practicing what
you preach.

	DS