Re: solving problems instead of beating heads on walls [was: somethingabout arrogance]

  • From: Ralph Doncaster
  • Date: Sat Jul 27 10:26:21 2002

> If you want to run seperate networks, run separate networks. Different
> ASes, the whole 9 yards; perhaps a re-reading of rfc1930 is in order?

That brings us back to the discussion of PI space.  If de-aggregating my
/20 didn't work, then I'd either inefficiently use IP space in order to
qualify for 2 /20's, or buy a defunct ISP or 2 to get a bunch of /24's in
the 192-223 space.

Are you suggesting that either of those (which don't violate any
RFCs) options are better than de-aggregating my /20?

-Ralph