RE: How secure should it be? (was RE: password stores?)

  • From: Rowland, Alan D
  • Date: Thu Jul 25 13:37:03 2002

Ah, There's the rub. Access has a range from open to closed. The point you
choose along that line directly effects cost and ease of use.

Put another way, "Careful what you ask for, you may get it."

Best regards,
Alan Rowland

To quote another NANOG poster's sig file that applies to this discussion:
"Wrong questions are the leading cause of wrong answers."