Re: AS286 effectively no more..

  • From: Marc Williams
  • Date: Thu Jul 25 09:23:22 2002

I hear you've been seen around europe with a shovel.

--
marc

Neil J. McRae wrote:

Well, several of the companies you mention above where actually large customers of KQ. Although you are right in that they had pices of the network themselves. I agree with you that KQ marketing was a stroy in itslef, but for pan-European fiber assets, there are very few own it all.

Yes one of the myths that I used to hear was that COLTs european
network relied upon KQ, which it didn't. The other issue is local network
access of course, its fine having these huge fibre networks that
are point to point, but you need to have the local access network
to connect corporates.

--
Neil J. McRae - Alive and Kicking
[email protected]