Re: proposed changes in national "cyber security"

  • From: Richard Forno
  • Date: Thu Jul 25 08:55:23 2002

...which probably means it would become a centralized office that continues
to spin its wheels (instead of several doing the same thing - I guess that's
a move toward cost-cutting!) while lawmakers defer the problem by funding
additional research reports and projects instead of funding immediate
ventures to remedy existing problems and known vulnerabilities.......

When it comes to information security - or technology society in general -
the USG still doesn't get it, despite all the hype and hoopla.

rick
infowarrior.org