RE: Draft of Rep. Berman's bill authorizes anti-P2P hacking

  • From: Derek Samford
  • Date: Wed Jul 24 14:21:18 2002

I second that. If I see any of my clients having any sort of malicious
activity directed at them, then there is no chance of me allowing their
traffic through. I would be more than happy to send all their traffic to
packet hell. Large corporations do not get any special consideration if
it comes down to the stability of my network vs. receiving their
traffic.

Derek