Re: Cogent issues at AADS PVC 5.34?

  • From: Kyle C. Bacon
  • Date: Mon Jul 22 13:58:14 2002

We received notification this morning that there were some problems with at
least one of the ATM switch cards @ AADS.  If it is getting
worse, lets hope they fix it before their scheduled maintenance (this next
weekend).

-------------
SBC/Ameritech NAP customers,

We have been experiencing problems with the card that your circuit resides
on.   We are planning to swap it out on Sunday, July 28th at 12:01AM CST.
With that you will experience a short outage.

Thanks for your patience.

Kevin Peterson
ASI Technical Support

                    John Kristoff
                    <[email protected]        To:     [email protected]
                    du>                  cc:
                    Sent by:             Subject:     Cogent issues at AADS PVC 5.34?
                    [email protected]
                    erit.edu

                    07/22/2002
                    01:49 PM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    jtk

We're currently experiencing significant latency through Cogent at AADS.
 I've heard they have some general latency issues, but nothing concrete
yet as to what and where.  Does anyone have any details of any problems
while we're waiting for a response back from the NOC?  Thanks,

John