Re: does KPNQwest really start to shut down?

  • From: Kurt Erik Lindqvist
  • Date: Fri Jul 19 06:50:11 2002

--On Friday, July 19, 2002 10:33:22 +0100 "Stephen J. Wilcox" <[email protected]> wrote:

They keep saying this but never on the homepage.. maybe this is finally
it!

We still have a full table from them so we'll see it die later on. (10pm
local time)
I think you need to distinguis between the threaths from the old-Ebone network managed out of Brussels (who was part of KPNQwest) and the original KPNQwest network managed out of the Netherlands. The message of today is about the original KPNQwest network as far as I know.

- kurtis -