RE: verio arrogance

  • From: Daniel Golding
  • Date: Thu Jul 18 17:37:20 2002

RADB is largely meaningless, in terms of authorization or authority to
advertise. However, if you have a properly delegated SWIP entry for the
block, few providers will request LOA. Those who do, should probably be
avoided.

I still like the idea of using the DNS system for this, since there are
already authoritative reverse delegations. (i.e. AS to IP block mapping)

- Daniel Golding