RE: verio arrogance

  • From: Daniel Golding
  • Date: Thu Jul 18 14:00:28 2002

Ralph,

Welcome to the Internet. This has been the case for years, now. If you don't
like it, you have a couple options.

1) You can go on hunger strike and chain yourself to the front door at NTT,
demanding a change to the policy.

2) You can lobby Verio's peers to drop peering with them, unless they change
their ways.

3) You can pay Verio to accept your routes.

4) You can live with it.

May I suggest #4?

I'm not a big fan of Verio's filtering policies, but as long as you announce
the /20 as an aggregate, you'll be fine.

- Daniel Golding