Re: What is a reasonable range for global BGP table size?

  • From: Robert Boyle
  • Date: Thu Jul 18 12:40:11 2002

At 11:26 AM 7/18/2002 -0400, you wrote:
Hmm.

We don't filter, and

112942 network entries and 391859 paths using 25288182 bytes of memory
We don't filter either and...

117800 network entries and 339843 paths using 23660948 bytes of memory

"about 135k prefixes last i checked." is not what we see here from any of our upstreams.

-Robert

http://www.tellurian.com | 888-TELLURIAN | 973-300-9211
"Good will, like a good name, is got by many actions, and lost by one." - Francis Jeffrey