Re: verio arrogance

  • From: up
  • Date: Mon Jul 15 17:58:13 2002

This is really old news...actually, I seem to recall that they would only
accept /19 or shorter prefixes from former Class A & B space...I pressed
Sprint for a /21 from the swamp (instead of the former Class A space /21
they initially assigned) because of Verio's policy, in fact.  They must
have softened the policy within the past year or so to /21 or shorter.

[email protected]							    http://3.am