Re: 3Com/USR Hyper Chassis docs req

  • From: Jeff Mcadams
  • Date: Fri Jul 12 08:49:34 2002

Also sprach Avleen Vig
>Does anyone know where I can find documentation on the 3Com/USRobotics
>Total Control Hyper Chassis (NAS gear) ?  3com.com and usr.com seem
>less than helpful, aiming mostly at home users nowadays.

>Specifically I'm trying to find out how to enable ANI polling and / or
>logging.

>Any advice appreciated.

Check out commworks.com.  Good luck...you'll need it!  Particularly if
you plan to try to actually get any useful information about of 3Com, or
get any real support from them.

If you do manage to get to their support folks, 2nd or 3rd level is
pretty sharp...but getting through their idiocy to get support contracts
is more than most of their customers have been able to take.
--
Jeff McAdams                            Email: [email protected]
Head Network Administrator              Voice: (502) 966-3848