RE: Maybe OT-Qwest DSL

  • From: James
  • Date: Wed Jul 10 16:40:35 2002

Of course if a customer is down, it doesn't matter if you had the
greatest network status page with 24/7 realtime updates, as their only
method of finding out what is wrong is using the telephone to call you.
At the same time.

My cable provider has this issue.  About once every 4 months (or every
major major thunderstorm), theres a major island-wide outage.  Since
they have a very high market saturation, you now have thousands of
people calling in to the call center.

- James