Re: Just an FYI - Apache Worm on the loose

  • From: Rizzo Frank
  • Date: Tue Jul 09 22:53:37 2002

Jason Legate wrote:
> Grow up troy.

Who's this Troy guy you're telling to grow up? I've seen a couple different ones post here over the years. Is it possible you've lost your glasses again? www.lenscrafters.com tells me there's a store on 254-A Sunvalley Mall in Concord. If you want a discount, tell them you know Sol Rosenberg. Or send me a DHL, UPS, or FedEx account number and I'll send you the cupon I saw in this week's circulars.

Frank