Dave Hughes says raspberries to qwest Fwd: RE: you see you simplyare not a big enough customer Fwd: Kudos to Qwest

  • From: Gordon Cook
  • Date: Tue Jul 09 21:05:07 2002

From: "Dave Hughes" <[email protected]>
To: "'Gordon Cook'" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: you see you simply are not a big enough customer Fwd: Kudos to Qwest
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 15:52:43 -0600

Put this in the nanog list.

Raspberries to Qwest

And Qwest has been unable to disconnect a T-1 local loop to me for 6
months and is still trying to bill us - for no service....

Dave Hughes
[email protected]

Cook: I have heard the full story on the phone from Dave. It is remarkable. many hours spent trying to meticulously jump through every qwest hoop - all to no avail. a loose translation from memory is -- keep your customer and his imaginary revenue on the books forever by making sure that part of your operation can never determine that he has left. revenue gaining side becomes responsive - just black hole anything that looses revenue