email problems

  • From: Richard Welty
  • Date: Tue Jul 09 10:44:16 2002

apologies in advance for this somewhat off topic posting.

back in may, a number of you contacted me indicating that there were
problems with email that i was sending out (for example, some of you are
getting no visible From: or To:)

one of the authors of my email client wishes to investigate; if anyone can
supply complete copies of such an email (including _complete_ headers), i'd
appreciate it. obviously, send them directly to me, not to the entire nanog
list.

problems have been reported both with some versions of M$ Outlook and
Netscape mail.

thanks in advance,
  richard
--
Richard Welty                                         [email protected]