Re: Readiness for IPV6

  • From: Martin Hannigan
  • Date: Mon Jul 08 22:11:10 2002

At 08:59 PM 7/8/2002 -0500, Alif The Terrible wrote:

On Mon, 8 Jul 2002, Rizzo Frank wrote:

> Good to hear, Jerry.  Have you forged any checks in the past, or are the
> guys on usenet full of it?

If you're so new as to listen to everything you hear on Usenet, then you
deserve what you get - GIGO.

Got serious questions?  Google is your friend.  Start at the link that is
supposedly the "smoking gun",

http://www.apbnews.com/media/gfiles/youngman/index.html,

and then read down a few paragraphs to the interview with Henny's personal
assistant of 8 years:

        "I know all the details of the thing," said Camerman,
        "but there are people who are still alive who would
        be hurt if the incident resurfaced."

        <snip> They had already arrested someone, and they didn't
        want to get in trouble for false arrest. The FBI doesn't
        put people in jail and then say, 'Oh, I'm sorry.'"

Now, if you have something even _approaching_ content, great.  If you really
want to go play in this Burnore-esque playground, you can do it alone - this
is *years* old you know...
That's it. I'm taking Boursy's arms back again. LOL.

Regards,

--
Martin Hannigan                    [email protected]