Prefix delta

  • From: Rob Thomas
  • Date: Mon Jul 08 17:26:33 2002

Hi, NANOGers.

I received a suggestion to graph the changes in the number of prefixes
in the Internet routing table.  I have put together a simple page that
provides this data, updated every five minutes.

http://www.cymru.com/BGP/deltapref.html

This is a very simple text page.  It will be replaced by a graph as
soon as I have the time to configure RRDTool.  :)  This data is based
on my nine BGP peering sessions.  If you would like to be peer number
ten (or eleven, or twelve...), feel free to ping on me.

I have forgotten who made this suggestion, so I am not able to give
proper credit.  To whomever you are - thanks.  :)

Thanks,
Rob.
--
Rob Thomas