RE: Internet vulnerabilities

  • From: jnull
  • Date: Fri Jul 05 21:35:39 2002

Sean made some good points: the +6hr disruption is a far reach without
serious physical damage.--Nearly as good a point as Eric's hallarious
abstraction--

Disgruntled employees, script kiddies, and all but the most diabolical
hate-group are only going to cost a moderate amount of cash in SLA
violations, a little theft and fraud, delayed or diminished revenues, and
excessive bandwidth consumption. We play Cops & Robbers, and get paid to do
it.

Hmmm, I think I'm talking myself into going to the bar....

jnull
PGP: 0x54B1A25C
"!!!!!" It's the little things ....