RE: Internet vulnerabilities

  • From: jnelson
  • Date: Thu Jul 04 17:22:21 2002

Keep the gloves up...cruft...lol, but if you wanted to compare Cisco
"features", I've dealt with some bugs that would cook your hair.

Unfortunately, I've only worked with Juniper in an MPLS lab--but I've
heard some good things concerning their reliability (but mostly form
people that won't shut up about FreeBSD, so take it for what it is).