RE: Waiver of IP and AS Number Transfer Fees

  • From: jnelson
  • Date: Thu Jul 04 13:43:58 2002

Hey, I'll be the first to laugh it up about some of ARIN's oldschool
GM-style practices, but let's not knock the staff there... I've had
nothing but good experiences with the front-liners (billing and
support). And I believe your cry has been heard and this clean-up and
the template revision are merely portions of their restructuring.
-j