RE: Waiver of IP and AS Number Transfer Fees

  • From: Deepak Jain
  • Date: Wed Jul 03 16:24:37 2002

> TWiMC:
>
> No doubt most with the responsibility of doing so received this
> statement, but....
>
> OWN 'M IF YOU GOT 'M--clean up the databases
>
> (Unfortunately for me I just paid a $250 on June 27th--lucky me.)

Please correct me if I am wrong. This is not allowing the practice of
selling IPs or ASes, but it encourages those of us who have acquired other
companies to consolidate all the registrations under a single NIC handle
(for example) to reduce the total number of contacts floating out there?

Is my understanding accurate?

Thanks,

DJ