Re: European packet loss average increasing

  • From: Rafi Sadowsky
  • Date: Wed Jul 03 05:05:57 2002

## On 2002-07-02 09:12 -0400 German Martinez typed:

GM> Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 09:12:47 -0400 (EDT)
GM> From: German Martinez <[email protected]>
GM> To: [email protected]
GM> Subject: Ebone Shutdown
GM>
GM>
GM> http://www.nocpeople.org/ebone/broadcast2.html

Broadcast Message
KPNQwest
TO:
CUSTOMER CONTACT:
FROM: [email protected]
DATE: 02/JUL/2002 09:00:29
ATTN:

KPNQWEST TT NUMBER:
KPNQWEST CONTACT: Walker
CSC PHONE NUMBER: Any Queries please contact theCSC.

BROADCAST MESSAGE

 To all our customers despite the Efforts of the 40 people at Ebone NOC
these last few months to keep the network up and running our efforts have
been in vain, as finally the banks and other parties concerned have
stopped the proposed sale of Ebone happening.As a result of this we have
now been ordered by the curators to shut down the Network.this will happen
today 2nd July 1, 2002 at 11:00AM CET.

 I wish to thank our entire customers for their support over these last
few months and only wish that things could have turned out differently. If
you need any further information regarding this please feel free to
contact me on the following number +32 486 747140 or email address.
[email protected]

## On 2002-07-03 03:03 -0400 Sean Donelan typed: