RE: Sprint peering policy

  • From: Phil Rosenthal
  • Date: Mon Jul 01 21:20:45 2002

I switch traffic measured in gbits, and everything is kept on private
peering at the moment (although that is likely to change in the
not-too-distant future).
I doubt I will push more than 200 on the public exchange I am thinking
of joining...  Many public exchanges either feature few large carriers,
or large carriers that would not be interested in peering with you,
unless you are a Fortune 500.
--Phil