RE: Sprint peering policy

  • From: Mitchell, Dan
  • Date: Wed Jun 26 14:40:55 2002

Alex,

*I* can't make any claims, since that would be making a forward-looking
statement, y'know...  and after today's WorldCom "events", I can hardly say
that trusting analysts is a good thing, but if you take the time to do some
research on ALGX, you'll probably see things like: consistency in meeting
Wall St. expectations, a stong management team (after all, they *did* build
MFS), and a conservative balance sheet.  We're talking about some
experienced, reputable good ol' boys who know enough only acquire profitable
businesses for pennies on the dollar, and only build from success-based
capital.  If you take a good, hard look at the company as a whole, you'll
see a company that has yet to deviate from its original plan, regardless of
economic climate, and will tell you is still on target for profitability.
These are all things I've learned from my own due dilligence via research on
the web, and I'm sure you'll find the same.

-Dan