Re: How low can Worldcom stock go?

  • From: Alex Rubenstein
  • Date: Tue Jun 25 21:11:32 2002

I have a $132,000 bill for an $4k/mon oc3 that was installed less than a
year ago.

I have a $77,000 bill for UUNet bandwidth -- one months billing, according
to them -- for a 9meg ds3.

On Tue, 25 Jun 2002, Bill Woodcock wrote:

>     > Remember, this is just the beginning. Do you remember you WCOM bills for
>     > services that you had canceled years ago? That will come out as well...
>
> Heh, just today, I received a bill from WorldCom for $75,097.30, for
> nothing in particular, that I can discern, which they claim to have been
> the unpaid accumulation of some monthly service from May, 1999 through the
> present.  Um, yeah, right.  :-)
>
>                                 -Bill

-- Alex Rubenstein, AR97, K2AHR, [email protected], latency, Al Reuben --
--    Net Access Corporation, 800-NET-ME-36, http://www.nac.net   --