RE: How important is IM? was RE: How important is the PSTN

  • From: Jim Popovitch
  • Date: Tue Jun 25 15:51:40 2002

Trillian is a combined (AIM, Y!, ICQ, IRC) client that supports secure
direct P2P (peer to peer) connections.  A Swiss Army Knife of communication!

Btw, isn't it ass-backwards to state that you are establishing a corporate
policy for banning IM, and then ask for feedback on whether or not IM serves
a substantial network support purpose?  Seems to me one would do discovery
before creating policy....  ;)

-Jim P.