Re: Bet on with my boss

  • From: Scott Francis
  • Date: Fri Jun 21 15:57:13 2002

On Fri, Jun 21, 2002 at 03:37:56PM -0400, [email protected] said:
> Hi,
>
> How important is the phone to you? I mean, given some situation that
> arises, can we solve it without the phones?

If the network is down, the phone is critical. For any complicated problem,
the phone is also critical. If the phone network is down too, a cell phone
may also be important.

There's no substitute for an actual face-to-face conversation, either.
--
Scott Francis                   [email protected] [home:] d a r k u n c l e . n e t
Systems/Network Manager          [email protected] [work:]         t o n o s . c o m