I've been informed that I'm off-topic and off-charter

  • From: Steven J. Sobol
  • Date: Fri Jun 21 14:36:09 2002

so I will no longer post about SPEWS here.

Of course, I find it exceedingly interesting that Ms. Harris decided to
yell at me and apparently not at any of the other 30+ people participating
in the thread. Nor can I find any comments in the charter or on the web
site about whether spam or DNS blacklists are on-topic or off-topic for
this mailing list. And I don't expect Susan to reply to the private e-mail
I sent her reiterating those two exact points.

**SJS

--
Steve Sobol, CTO  JustThe.net LLC, Mentor On The Lake, OH  888.480.4NET
- I do my best work with one of my cockatiels sitting on each shoulder -