Re: SPEWS?

  • From: Chrisy Luke
  • Date: Thu Jun 20 16:00:08 2002

David Lesher wrote (on Jun 20):
> > The service providers are not the enemies. If you treat them like enemies
> > then enemies they will become.
>
> That's right; no service provider will ever harbor spammers just
> to make a quick buck. It's never happened, and never will.....

Name the ones that do. All of them. Name the ones that will.

You can't. So don't tar the rest of us with the same brush just
because you can't identify the good from the bad.

Assuming everyone is bad somewhat goes against the principles of some of
our countries.

Overall, it's not the solution. Just band-aid to make it go away for a
while. To hide it. And annoy quite a few "good" providers in the process.

(I use the term "your" loosely here, I do not intend to imply your good
self)

-C