Re: ATTBI refuses to do reverse DNS?

  • From: Chris Woodfield
  • Date: Wed Jun 19 10:44:03 2002

If the people who "vote with their wallets" here are the ATTBI customers, don't
forget that if you're not served by DSL, cable broadband is really the only
good option for broadband access (I'm not counting satellite, with >1s ping
times, or wireless, which is still in its infancy as a residential solution).
And rarely will you find a home anywhere in the US served by more than one
cable company.

Makes it kinda kard to vote with your wallet when the vendor has de facto
monopoly power.

-C