Re: BGP communities usage for route origin, entry point

  • From: Stephen J. Wilcox
  • Date: Wed Jun 19 04:14:23 2002

Certainly do.. debugging and analysis yes, the communities also determine
what we announce to who eg if its tagged as a peer route dont announce to
other peers

Our customers also like them as they can make decisions about our routes
without the benefit of all the BGP info such as next hop exit point from
our network

Steve