Re: Viri capture...

  • From: Stephen J. Wilcox
  • Date: Tue Jun 18 13:33:18 2002

Are you suggesting us as end users should reprogram every OS and Email
client rather than run a virus checker?

Because I know I for one dont have time to rewrite them all! And will
leave that to their creators safe in the knowledge that my virus checker
will stop inbound..

Unfortunately those of us in the real world have users on our networks who
are not technically competent and because of choices of software have
to use the vulnerable clients and we need virus checkers!

Steve