Re: spare fibers

  • From: Daniel Concepcion
  • Date: Sun Jun 16 14:44:10 2002

Hi blitz,

I think that you talk about multiple outage in the Telefonica
Network in Spain cause by sabotage. (48 fibers in 4 points  at the same
time)

I see ok the interest of the ministry, is necessary to assure that outages
don't affect to the national infraestruture.

In our case we build our network over diverse companys with diverse path
in their fiber network. I see ok, that all companys that operate basic
services do it and they will have backup and emergency plans.

Regards,
Daniel
Intelideas