RE: Reclaiming hijacked handle

  • From: Martin Hannigan
  • Date: Mon Jun 10 12:37:24 2002

The operational signifigance, security, and the latter, my
personal need, have been addressed. The former was the intention,
the latter became the issue.

If for some reason security of ARIN <not necc. NetSol>
isn't an on topic operational subject, feel free to slap
me about.

Thanks to Richard/ARIN for answering both aspects of the
query.

-M