RE: Reclaiming hijacked handle

  • From: Richard Jimmerson
  • Date: Mon Jun 10 11:04:32 2002

Hello Martin,

> I noticed my handle was hijacked by a company I used
> to work for.

There is no match for MH309-ARIN in ARIN WHOIS.

> Naturally, I want it back since I went to use it and it's
> incorrect.
> My old handle, MH309, is now MH569.

Since March of 2001 ARIN has removed many POC handles from
its database that were no longer associated with
registration records.

MH309-ARIN is one of the handles that was removed.

If you wish to have MH309-ARIN reactivated in place of
MH569-ARIN, I would be glad to speak to you about this.

Please contact me off this list.

Best Regards,

Richard Jimmerson
Director of Operations