Re: Inconsistent routes, was Re: mail-abuse.org down?

  • From: Stephen J. Wilcox
  • Date: Sun Jun 09 16:56:29 2002

I'm seeing about 150 such routes - I'm not collecting routing tables hence
my lower number. But, these routes on the whole dont match up with the
ones you've just posted Rob.. (being in the UK I guess I see a very
different view of the routing table..?)

I dont keep track of inconsistent announcements as I've never really seen
many in the past altho maybe I should start graphing!

Anyhow, I looked into a few and they all seem unrelated - some have both
sets of routes registered some dont, theres no correlation of transit AS's

Theres also a large variation in sizes from /14 to /24 so it appears not
just to be just small providers..

Steve