Re: NAS filed chp 11

  • From: Steven J. Sobol
  • Date: Thu Jun 06 17:49:53 2002

On Thu, 6 Jun 2002, Dan Hollis wrote:

> > http://biz.yahoo.com/djus/020605/200206051047000419_1.html
>
> now someone will surely step up to the plate in their defence and rant
> about how this is all a good thing for NASC and how they will go on to
> reemerge next year as a lean, mean, bigger & better company.

I'm certainly a lot less worried than I would be if it was another
form of bankruptcy. Chapter 11 is a reorg, typically.

I won't say it's *good* for the company - and there are too many telecomm
firms filing bankruptcy these days anyhow. It might not be the end of the
world.

--
Steve Sobol, CTO  JustThe.net LLC, Mentor On The Lake, OH  888.480.4NET
- I do my best work with one of my cockatiels sitting on each shoulder -