Re: LINX-accredited certs

  • From: cw
  • Date: Thu Jun 06 17:25:23 2002

On Thu, 6 Jun 2002 19:10:19 +0100, Andy Harding wrote:
>at the risk of re-igniting the formal- vs. cert-educated thread, I
>wonder whether anyone has seen the new (to me at least) LINX
>-accredited certs?

I was pointed in the direction of this after making my post on said
thread. I have seriously been considering these courses (and know
other people in the same position).

If anyone here has done or has comments about the courses I'm sure
we'd all be grateful...otherwise I'll get some comments if I end up
doing them :0)
--
O- cw, [email protected] on 06/06/2002