Are you seeing ATM framing errors at Chicago AADS?

  • From: John Kristoff
  • Date: Thu Jun 06 10:39:13 2002

The Chicago SBC (formerly AADS) NAP upgraded their Lucent switch code
this past Sunday and we suspect we may be having some problems due to
that upgrade.  If anyone else is there and has been seeing framing
errors since then, I'd appreciate a private reply back saying so (or not
even).  It would be particularly valuable to know what vendor's
equipment you have on your side of that link as well.   Thanks,

John