Re: Automated Reply: OT: Re: Bogon list

  • From: Scott Francis
  • Date: Wed Jun 05 17:01:40 2002

On Wed, Jun 05, 2002 at 03:18:58PM -0400, [email protected] said:
> This is an auto-generated system message.  Please do not reply to this
> address.
[snip legalese]

Whoever this is, will you PLEASE fix your auto-noise generator to not pollute
mailing lists?

Apologies to the list for the (twice-) wasted bandwidth; I have no other way
to contact the person in question.

Yes, I realize this just generated another auto-reply. *sigh*
--
Scott Francis                   [email protected] [home:] d a r k u n c l e . n e t
Systems/Network Manager          [email protected] [work:]         t o n o s . c o m