Re: Its NAS again

  • From: deeann mikula
  • Date: Wed Jun 05 08:19:50 2002

On Wed, 5 Jun 2002, John Palmer wrote:

> Update - it appears to be either NAS or COVAD that has melted down on the
> East coast. It seems to

it's a little late for this update, but it doesn't appear to have been
NAS.  none of my NAS customers (including myself) saw enough of a blip
to trigger* any alerts here in pittsburgh, pa.

> be affecting here as well. They even have a message on their customer
> service line.

don't you mean "customer service." i dread any problems with NAS
'cause of the horror of dealing with trouble tickets with them ever
since they outsourced their support.  on the upside of that, it's not
very often that i have to endure that nightmare. :)

*we have a threshold of 20 minutes downtime before pagers start going
off an alerts start flying around our system...

deeann m.m. mikula

director of operations
telerama public access internet
http://www.telerama.com * 412.688.3200