Bogon list

  • From: Rob Thomas
  • Date: Tue Jun 04 11:33:46 2002

Hi, folks.

For a while folks have asked me to add an aggregated ACL, prefix-list,
or black hole routes to the various templates on my site.  I've avoided
this for a variety of reasons, and decided to create the best of all
worlds - the bogon list.  :)

This list includes the bogons, in both aggregated and non-aggregated
form.  The list includes bit notation, dotted decimal, and Cisco ACL
styles.  This is handy for blocking the bogons, egress and ingress, at
your borders.  Take a peek at it here:

http://www.cymru.com/Documents/bogon-list.html

Comments and feedback are VERY welcome!  Be the first in your ASN to
join the CREDITS section.  :)

Thanks!
Rob.
--