Re: AS8070

  • From: Christian Nielsen
  • Date: Mon Jun 03 13:56:03 2002

On Sun, 2 Jun 2002, Ralph Doncaster wrote:

> On Sat, 1 Jun 2002, Richard A Steenbergen wrote:
>
> > On Sat, Jun 01, 2002 at 06:42:58PM -0400, Ralph Doncaster wrote:
> > >
> > > I've noticed a large chunk of my customer traffic coming from
> > > Microsoft.  Anyone know if they peer anywhere on the East coast?
> >
> > I think you have [email protected] confused with [email protected]
>
> 1) I already tried [email protected] (after finding them on the SIX
> members list)

Ralph,

You may want to try [email protected] again if you didnt get an answer to your
question.

As for the east coast, to address your question, there is a 'small' part
of the MSN/Microsoft Internet network on the east coast. If you want
peering questions answered, [email protected] works.

Christian
---------

i am me, i dont write/speak for them