RE: Trying to find a connectivity provider that wont go under (wasRE: CAIS/Ardent and now Network Access Solutions)

  • From: Paul Timmins
  • Date: Thu May 30 20:05:45 2002

As far as I know, the following national providers exist in Detroit:
(This is by no means, a complete list, and some of these aren't "Big
Name" providers, but less likely to go under than John Q Random ISP)

Verio
Winstar
XO
AT&T
Qwest
Covad
Level 3
SBC
I've heard rumors of speakeasy.net, which I think resells internap

I'm sure there's a few other national networks, these are just the ones
I have heard of off the top of my head.
-Paul