RE: Trying to find a connectivity provider that wont go under (wasRE: CAIS/Ardent and now Network Access Solutions)

  • From: Scott Granados
  • Date: Thu May 30 17:55:16 2002

The hard facts are that carriers want to make money hopefully so they
will locate where the money is.  My chances of having closely located
customers is greater in Newyork City say than somewhere distant  You
either have to pull circuits to the carrier you want or settle for
someone local much smaller and in many cases much more likely to fail.
Top providers will be located in top markets, why that's where the
business is usually.