Re: Who posts to the nanog list -- The top 59 players (Was not: Re: list problems?)

  • From: Scott Francis
  • Date: Thu May 23 14:55:15 2002

On Wed, May 22, 2002 at 03:16:14PM -0700, [email protected] said:
[snip]

Nice list. Can we sort by helpful/clueful/relevant postings, and ask the
top 10 to post more frequently? :)

(OTOH, suspect I would quickly drop down out of the top 100 ... =\ )
--
Scott Francis                   [email protected] [home:] d a r k u n c l e . n e t
Systems/Network Manager          [email protected] [work:]         t o n o s . c o m