Re: Certification or College degrees?

  • From: Andy Dills
  • Date: Thu May 23 12:25:58 2002

On Thu, 23 May 2002, Alexei Roudnev wrote:

> CCIE just come and say _gays, you need Cisco XXX with IOS YY.YY and configure CEF,
<snip>
> If people want a narrow edicated engineer, they need CCIE-only gay. If they weant
<snip>
> Btw, a friend of mine, very (VERY) high skilled gay, is looking for the new job
<snip>
> except _gay can read a books and can learn to answer a questions_.
<snip>

I know you're not a native speaker, but that doesn't make this any less
hilarious.

Andy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Andy Dills                              301-682-9972
Xecunet, LLC                            www.xecu.net
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dialup * Webhosting * E-Commerce * High-Speed Access