RE: list problems?

  • From: Eric Germann
  • Date: Thu May 23 00:53:26 2002

Sort of ironic opinion for someone who supports a network dedicated to
higher education ...

My sig actually has some merit here, and maybe thats what I learned in
college :

"The fact that there are actually ways of knowing and characterizing the
extent of one’s ignorance, while still remaining ignorant, may ultimately be
more interesting and useful to people than Yarkovsky"

  -- Jon Giorgini of NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Germann;Eric
FN:Eric Germann
ORG:CCTec
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(419) 968-2640
TEL;WORK;FAX:(603) 825-5893
ADR;WORK:;;17780 Middle Point Road;Van Wert;OH;45891;United States of America
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:17780 Middle Point Road=0D=0AVan Wert, OH 45891=0D=0AUnited States of Americ=
URL:http://www.cctec.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:[email protected]
REV:20010529T013421Z
END:VCARD